Printing, does anyone do it anymore? What do they print on? What do they print for? As you would expect my job is to sell Ilford product, which is fine because its good stuff. Unfortunately for Ilford we have been a little bit absent from the market and we now have some catching up to do so I want to talk to you if-
Have car, will travel so where ever you are- thats where I will be. There is nothing I like more than talking printing with people who print- its my job and they pay me for it plus I enjoy it.
Call or email-
M:0408 613 558
Level 3, 280 Coward Street, Mascot NSW 2020
T: +61 02 9552 8346 F: +61 02 9552 8399
E: firstname.lastname@example.org | W: www.crkennedy.com.au
- You are printing on inkjet paper and want to try or product.
- You are a retailer who wants to sell inkjet or black and white product.
- You are a school, TAFE or University who is interested in inkjet printing or analog processing.
- You are a printer who prints on page format inkjet printers.
- You are a photographer who wants the best output.
- You are interested in film, paper and chemistry.
- You want to try or learn about analog photography.
- You have an exhibition and need help with printing.
Share this post
← Back to John Wallace Photography