I exposed most of this by estimation and I was pretty much spot on, good to see that after twenty or so years of shooting I can still nail an exposure without resorting to a meter.
The older Hasselblad lenses are not as contrasty as the CF ones so you get beautiful creamy tonality with excellent edge sharpness- not bad for a lens almost as old as I am.
- Ilford HP5 rated at 400ISO
- Developer- Kodak D76 Stock at 20 degrees
- Agitation- Continuous for the first minute then 10 seconds every subsequent minute
- Time- Eight minutes
- Fix- Ten minutes
- Wash- Twenty minutes
- Scanner- Nikon LS9000 using Silverfast 8, 16 bit and multi-pass for a 150 megabyte file
- Post- Lightroom clarity and sharpening
Share this post
← Back to John Wallace Photography