- The touch screen works extremely well
- Live view is quick and useful
- It shoots a lot quicker than the H5D-50c
- Files are virtually identical, which is a good thing, to the H5D-50c
- Autofocus seems quicker but is probably not
- USB 3 is very quick
- SD card slot is a great idea
- Phocus 3 is finally getting good
- The wireless control is excellent and works every time
Using the new Bowens XMT lights
Another Tokyo Trip And This Time I Took The Panoramic
Stayed in Shinjuku and travelled around the city with the Haselblad and the Quattro set to panorama. Spent some time ...
ANZAC Day And The X1D
Black and white with the Hasselblad X1D from the ANZAC day march in Sydney. Not the quickest camera ever but once you...