- 300mm f2.8 Mk II AFS VR- Its ultra fast and ultra sharp
- 400mm f2.8 AFS- Still the best sports lens
- D2x- Going strong, use for everything under ISO 800
- D2hs- Fixed the problems with the D2h use ISO 800+
- 10mm f2.9- Wide, wide, wide; great for opening and closing ceremonies plus the cycling
- 200 f2 AFS VR- low light powerhouse, sharp but watch the depth of field
- 600mm f4 AFS- Track and field, daylight only
Using the new Bowens XMT lights
Another Tokyo Trip And This Time I Took The Panoramic
Stayed in Shinjuku and travelled around the city with the Haselblad and the Quattro set to panorama. Spent some time ...
ANZAC Day And The X1D
Black and white with the Hasselblad X1D from the ANZAC day march in Sydney. Not the quickest camera ever but once you...
- Tags: Uncategorized